Lazy Days Seaweed Bath
Lazy Days | Detoxifying Seaweed Bath
70% Certified Organic Ingredients
Lazy Days seaweed bath is the ultimate way to experience VOYA. Once immersed in a hot bath, seaweed will naturally re-hydrate and spring back to life, releasing its soothing and moisturising properties. Seaweed baths have been used for generations in the care and repair of the skin, and have shown to help against signs of ageing and cellulite. Known to remineralise the body, seaweed works to hydrate and moisturise, while also working to detoxify and remove unwanted toxins.
Directions for Use
- For best results soak the seaweed and sea salt in a bath of hot water, ensure that you add cool water if desired to ensure a comfortable bath temperature.
- The seaweed will naturally hydrate and spring back to life. The hot water will release the plant's alginate properties, squeezing the seaweed will also help to release more gel. You can keep the seaweed in the net or release the seaweed from the net if desired.
- The seaweed can be dried and re-used within three days. The sea salt contained in the package with the seaweed should be used with your first bath. The extra package of sea salt included can then be used between your second & third baths.
- Take care when entering and leaving the bath as the gel is very slippery.
- The seaweed also makes an excellent organic garden fertiliser.
- Re-mineralises the body.
- Hydrates and moisturises nails, hair, and skin.
- Soothes aches and pains.
- Deeply detoxifies and removes unwanted toxins
- Aids the healing process of skin conditions: psoriasis and eczema.
- Helps against the signs of ageing and cellulite.
- Stimulates blood circulation and lymphatic system.
- Breaks down lactic acid.