This legendary pain relief formula is clinical research-proven, fast acting and long lasting. It provides temporary relief from many aches and pains, such as sore muscles and joints, sprains, strains, and bruises.
Biofreeze is completely free of parabens and propylene glycol. The proprietary formula is made with U.S. Pharmacopeia-grade ingredients. There is also a colorless, dye-free option available.
It can be applied to body parts such as the foot, ankle, knee, hand, wrist, elbow, hip, back, neck and shoulders. The Biofreeze Original Gel is particularly well-suited for massage applications on larger muscle areas that may benefit from a hands-on approach
- Penetrates quickly to relieve aches and pains
- Proprietary formula made with USP-grade ingredients
- Free of propylene glycol, dyes and parabens
- Great for hands-on massage applications on larger muscle areas
Active ingredients: Menthol 4%
Inactive ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Carbomer, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camphor, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Silica, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water, Blue 1, Yellow 5
Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles & joints associated with: arthritis, backache, strains and sprains
For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from heat or open flame.
Ask a doctor before use if you have sensitive skin.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops
- Do not bandage
- Wash hands after use with cool water
- Do not use with heating pad or device
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clears up and reoccurs
Ask a health professional before use if pregnant or breast feeding.
Keep out of reach of children: if accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply on to the affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary.
Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician