AVST Hydrating Lotion (Derma-lac)
Environ's AVST Body Derma-Lac Lotion is a lightly fragranced, extremely moisturizing body lotion that contains Urea, Ammonium Lactate and Glycerine. This lotion is excellent for helping the appearance of dry and rough skin on the body including feet, elbows and knees. It may also be used to help improve the appearance of sun damage and uneven skin tone. Environ’s Derma-Lac Lotion contains a medium concentration of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) for use on uneven, sun-damaged and congested skin
How to use:
Apply Derma-Lac Lotion to the desired areas of the body to assist in softening and creating the appearance of smoother skin.
- Derma-Lac Lotion may be used in conjunction with Vitamin A, C & E Body Oil and Vitamin A, C & E Body Cream for added effect.
- Can be applied to the entire body, morning and evening.
- Suitable for rough, sun-damaged and congested skin.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- These gentle non-toxic acids help to soften and improve the appearance of skin.
- Helps with hydrating and improving the appearance of uneven, dry, calloused skin on areas of the body such as the elbows, knees, heels and feet.